Garmin Vivosmart 4 – Review 2019 | Specs | Features | Worth to buy?
Garmin Vivosmart 4 fitness band – Garmin is a very popular brand in the market of wearables. And this time Garmin has come with its new fitness band named “Garmin Vivosmart 4”. In today’s article, you will be going to know all about this fitness tracker. This article includes the full review, features, specifications, price, box contents and at last, we will discuss that is it worth to buy or not? So let’s get started.
- Display: Garmin Vivosmart 4 has a touchscreen OLED display which has a size of 0.26″ X 0.70″ (6.6mm X 17.7mm). The resolution of its display is 48 X 128 pixels.
- Battery: When we talk about its battery life, then it can give you the battery backup of up to 7 days (excluding sleep tracking). And it is an appropriate time. It actually depends on your usage.
- Sensors: There are multiple sensors available in this fitness tracker. These are Garmin Elevate (Wrist heart rate monitor), barometric altimeter, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and pulse ox.
- Weight: As we already know that fitness bands are really lightweight. The weight of Garmin Vivosmart 4 is around 17 grams.
- Pulse OX: The very first feature of this fitness tracker is that it has a sensor named Pulse OX. This sensor actually checks your body’s blood oxygen saturation level. It basically checks that either your body is absorbing the oxygen well or not. This is a very interesting feature.
- Heart rate monitoring: As the name defines, it can track your heart rate and tells you the insights. This feature is available in almost every fitness band. And it is also available in some smartwatches too.
- Sleep tracking: This is a very useful thing that tracks your sleep and by using this feature you can improve the sleep insights too. Sleep is a very important factor when we talk about a healthy body. So, this feature can tell you the proper insights of your sleep and you can improve it from that.
- Stress tracking: Human has a stressful life nowadays. But taking stress is very bad for health. Want to check your stress level? Then this feature is for you. Garmin Vivosmart 4 can track your stress level and you can improve it too.
- Compatibility: This is a very useful thing that this fitness band has. Compatibility here refers to the working ability with both Android as well as the IOS platform. You can use this fitness band even if you are an android user or an iPhone user.
Box contents of Garmin Vivosmart 4
Let’s have a look at those items that you will get if you buy a new Garmin Vivosmart 4 fitness band. Here are the box contents:
- Garmin Vivosmart 4 fitness tracker
- User guide
Now let’s have a look at the price of Garmin Vivosmart 4.
Price – Rs. 12,990/- (INR) [$215 approx.]
Is it worth to buy Garmin Vivosmart 4?
According to the features that are available in this fitness band, it is worth to buy actually. There are very interesting features that a normal fitness band doesn’t have. If you want a great fitness tracker and also you can spend 13,000 rupees, then you should definitely go for this.
Want to buy Garmin Vivosmart 4? Click on this link to redirect to Amazon:
We hope that you like our article regarding the Samsung Galaxy Fit E fitness band review. We tried to cover all the relevant topics in this article. If you have any query regarding this or our blog, you can comment on this post or you can freely contact us on:
Our executive will reply to you as soon as possible.
Also, give us your valuable feedback regarding our article in the comment section.
You can also connect with Reviews Ground on social media:
Have a look at other articles: